Hi Catherine,

Yes, this looks correct. Only note that, if you are interested in "determining
if there are significant differences between the groups at
post-intervention", then the input files aren't the differences, but just
the post-interventional (i.e., the longitudinal component would be lost,
which doesn't seem what you actually want).

Also, for FA and MD you'd want to correct for the fact that there are two
non-independent modalities, which is available in PALM (option -corrmod).

All the best,

Anderson