Hi Matthieu,

Regarding the longitudinal aspect, in PALM compound symmetry has to be
assumed. If there are 2 timepoints, this is fine. With more than 2, it
becomes progressively more difficult. How many timepoints do you have?

About the 2 modalities, these can be entered in the same call as two
separate inputs (two "-i"), and the option "-corrmod" to correct over them,
or "-npc" for a joint analysis via NPC.

All the best,

Anderson

On 8 November 2017 at 03:44, Matthieu Vanhoutte <[log in to unmask]