The Manchester College is seeking to appoint an External Examiner for BSc (Hons) Applied Sport and Exercise Science (Top up) which is validated by Manchester Metropolitan University.

Further information about the programme can be found on the following link:

https://digital.ucas.com/courses/details?coursePrimaryId=99b54032-847a-4834-9978-eca158b25fee&courseOptionId=b2b4f5e5-462a-4cfe-b7b3-4bc29754e9ba

Further information about the external examiner role on a Manchester Met programme can be found on the link below:

https://www.mmu.ac.uk/academic/casqe/examiners/

If you are interested in applying for the role, please send your CV to Susan Holden at [log in to unmask]

We are looking to appoint to the post for an immediate start.

If you require any further information, please contact me.

Kind regards

Susan Holden
Director of Quality, Standards and Strategic Partnerships
The Manchester College