-congratulation Chris Del Mar and Peter Collignon... from the blog to the
front-page in the BMJ!
NOW
Gripe. Se precisa poner el foco en la higiene. La efectividad de la vacuna
es decepcionante.
*Influenza. More focus on hygiene methods is needed. Vaccine effectiveness
is disappointing. *
http://www.bmj.com/content/359/bmj.j5007
PREVIOUSLY
*In the meantime, it is clear we need better vaccines, which need better
evaluation, and making public awareness messages that promote mask wearing
and hand hygiene.(2017) Chris Del Mar and Peter Collignon*
http://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2017/10/04/chris-del-mar-and-peter-
collignon-another-seasonal-influenza-epidemic/
-un saludo juan gérvas @JuanGrvas

-great National Geographic reportage
Vacunas. Evitan daños y muertes.
Vaccines. How they avoid suffering and deaths.
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/11/vaccine-
health-infection-global-children/