Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the European Society for Health and Medical Sociology and ISCTE-University Institute of Lisbon, I am truly honoured inform that the 17th ESHMS Biennial Congress under the theme “Old Tensions, Emerging Paradoxes in Health: rights, knowledge, and trust”, has a session dedicated to Climate Change and Health. This is a wonderfull opportunity to share different multidisciplinary approaches to climate change and health.

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS: DEADLINE 15 DECEMBER 2017

The Congress provides an excellent opportunity to share knowledge and experiences. We look forward to receive your contribution to the scientific programme and the call for abstracts is open to submissions that address the overall issue of tensions and paradoxes in health, organised in 35 sessions.

Also I ask your help in the dissemination of this call. Please find more infor Thank you very much.

Fátima Alves
Professora Auxíliar do DCSG, Universidade Aberta
Coordenadora da Extensão do Centro de Ecologia Funcional da Universidade de Coimbra na Universidade Aberta
Coordenadora do GI Governança Sócio-ambiental e Sustentabilidade CEF/UC

imagem

SAVE THE DATE: 6-8 JUNE 2018

Registration:
http://leading.eventkey.pt/geral/inserirresumo.aspx?evento=7&formulario=14

The list of all sessions is available here.

General guidelines and access to the online submission platform are available on the ESHMS 2018 website, see here for direct access.

CONFIRMED KEYNOTES

In addition to the scientific presentations by participants the organisers have secured the following KEYNOTE SPEAKERS providing additional and current topics to the Congress Programme:

  • Professor Michael Bury
    Emeritus Professor-Royal Holloway, University of London

  • Professor Johannes Siegrist
    Senior Professor "Work Stress Research", Faculty of Medicine, Heinrich-Heine University Düsseldorf