Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted to invite you to submit papers and panel proposals to the UACES 48th Annual Conference in European Studies at University of Bath, 3-5 September 2018.

We welcome panel and paper proposals worldwide on a range of topics within contemporary European Studies. The call for paper deadline is 19th January 2018.

Conference highlights:

·         Professor Terri Givens, Provost and Professor, Menlo College, to deliver the JCMS Annual Lecture

·         Over 400 research papers on Europe

·         Hosted by the Department of Politics, Languages and International Studies (PoLIS), University of Bath

·         Explore the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage city of Bath

·         Conference dinner at the stunning Roman Baths

We look forward to receiving your proposals at: https://www.uaces.org/bath

Kind regards,

The UACES Office

+44 207 419 5446

@uaces | facebook.com/uaceseurope

www.uaces.org | www.jcer.net

UACES is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation registered in England and Wales. Registration number: 1163773. Registered office: Woburn House, 20 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9HQ