Dear all

To celebrate 50 years of the SPA, we are commissioning 50 blogs on a range of topics which we will release weekly over the coming months.

We have also given our web site a fresh new to mark the occasion - http://www.social-policy.org.uk/

Today, we have released the third in the series of blogs. The full line-up now includes:

No 1: The power of hope in the face of injustice: reflections on Grenfell. Ruth Lister

No. 2: ‘Making hope possible rather than despair convincing’: The first 50 years of the Social Policy Association. Adrian Sinfield

No 3: Why the two-child policy is the worst social security policy ever. Jonathan Bradshaw

The blogs can be accessed from our website: http://www.social-policy.org.uk/

If you would like to contribute a blog to the series, please get in touch.

Happy reading

Kevin

Dr. Kevin Farnsworth
Rm. 204, Alcuin C.
Dept of Social Policy and Social Work
University of York
Heslington
York
YO10 5DD
Tel. +44 (0)1904 321207

Corporate Welfare Watch: www.corporate-welfare-watch.org.uk/

Co-editor, Journal of International and Comparative Social Policy
http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/rjcs21?open=11