Hi all!

Young ESOL School at Newham College requires a HPL ESOL teacher to teach young ESOL students ( 16-18) from January 2018.

We are looking for enthusiastic ESOL teachers who are able to educate, motivate, encourage and make a difference to young people’s lives.

Our school is based in Stratford which perfect for commuters.

If you are interested or you know someone who would be interested, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Galyna Galypchak

Head of School for Young ESOL

Newham College of FE

Stratford Campus

Welfare Road

E15 4HT

Phone: 02082574391

Email: [log in to unmask]

prospectus-and-info

facebooktwitterinstagramgoogle-plusyoutube

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]