Strange- my last email wouldn't go through so trying again.
Thanks Laila and Jess,

ELATT's Equal Voices project has been delivering Community Organising training in partnership with Citizens UK.
We definitely see the benefit for our students. It's a great way to learn about rights, life, language, activism and ultimately create empowerment.

Hackney Citizens changed their 1/2 day training to go alongside ESOL sessions for us. I'd urge other people interested to have conversations with organisations like Citizens UK about making their workshops/training more accessible to ESOL learners.

Thanks,
Naffy

https://www.elatt.org.uk/news/telco-citizens-refounding-assembly<https://www.elatt.org.uk/news/telco-citizens-refounding-assembly><https://www.elatt.org.uk/news/telco-citizens-refounding-assembly>
[https://www.elatt.org.uk/images/easyblog_images/347/b2ap3_large_blog-telco.jpg]<https://www.elatt.org.uk/news/telco-citizens-refounding-assembly>

Telco Citizens Refounding Assembly - ELATT | Home<https://www.elatt.org.uk/news/telco-citizens-refounding-assembly>
www.elatt.org.uk
by Bayan Tuerxunbayi (Equal Voice Class) We went to York Hall and attended an Assembly on 9th March 2017. It was a fast paced, dynamic and focused meeting, full of ...

https://www.elatt.org.uk/news/equal-voices-students-visit-ofgem
[https://www.elatt.org.uk/images/easyblog_images/347/b2ap3_large_equal-voices-ofgem.jpg]<https://www.elatt.org.uk/news/equal-voices-students-visit-ofgem>

Equal Voices students visit Ofgem - elatt.org.uk<https://www.elatt.org.uk/news/equal-voices-students-visit-ofgem>
www.elatt.org.uk
After carrying out a listening campaign this term in Hackney, our Equal Voices students found out the three main issues that people care about are: cost of fuel ...