Hi all,

I'm doing a little bit of research to find out the range and quality of digital online resources available to support ESOL teaching and learning.

I wondered if any users of this forum would be able to point me in the direction of any online resources they've found/use that they would recommend for all/any of the skills areas or any level? (And if anyone has developed their own, I'd be interested in finding out more too!) I'm also interested in hearing any recommendations for specific resources that might not be fee to access but an organisation may be able to purchase licences for, if they are beneficial to learners?

Many thanks in advance,

Katie

Katie Scott
Director

[cid:image001.jpg@01D357C1.875E5F90] www.facebook.com/EMDUKLTD<http://www.facebook.com/EMDUKLTD>

EMD UK Ltd
Oak Tree House
408 Oakwood Lane
Leeds
LS8 3LG
United Kingdom

Mobile: +44 (0)7968 566 983
Office: +44 (0)845 5332 786
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.emduk.com

Registered No. 07012743 (England).
Registered Office: Queensgate House, 23 North Park Road, Harrogate, HG1 5PD

Disclaimer:

Internet communications are not secure and therefore EMD UK Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of EMD UK Ltd unless otherwise specifically stated.This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use is strictly prohibited.If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and then delete the message and any attachments from your computer.While the sender has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk, EMD UK Ltd cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments to this e-mail.

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
To contact the list owner, send an email to