I would be most grateful if anyone could please signpost me on to recent research in to the level of skills and access to CPD for staff working in the voluntary and community sector.
I am suspecting that financial constraints of smaller voluntary organisations prevents them from offering a comprehensive continuous development programme to their staff
I am also looking for some data around the demographics of staff / volunteers supporting the voluntary and community sector please.
Many thanks

Laila El-Metoui

LGBT Education Consultant & Teacher Educator

https://lelmeducation.wordpress.com<https://lelmeducation.wordpress.com/>

Member of Action for ESOL http://actionforesol.org/ and NATECLA London https://nateclaldn.wordpress.com<https://nateclaldn.wordpress.com/>

Supporter The Ruth Hayman Trust http://www.ruthhaymantrust.org.uk<http://www.ruthhaymantrust.org.uk/>

Sent from iPhone

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
To contact the list owner, send an email to