Dear all

I think the enclosed project , run by Moussa at the Selby Trust could be of interest to some of your higher level ESOL learners.

I am copying Moussa so that you can get in touch with him directly about his project.

It’s a fantastic opportunity

Thank you for your support

Very best wishes

Laila El-Metoui

Curriculum Manager for ESOL and Wellbeing

Housing and Growth

Haringey Adult Learning Service

3rd Floor Central Library,

187-197 High Road,

London N22 6XD

T. 020 8489 2562

M. 07870157729

E. [log in to unmask]

www.haringey.gov.uk

twitter@haringeycouncil

facebook.com/haringeycouncil

Visit our website on www.haringey.gov.uk/halsprogramme

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]