Dear SDS colleagues and allies,

We have exciting news! A generous sponsor has agreed to match every dollar you give to the Society for Disability Studies – until December 15, 2017.

Join this extraordinary donor who has put up $5,000 in matching gift funds! This is a wonderful opportunity for you to renew your SDS membership, become a member, or make a donation today. Act now to double your impact.

Please visit the SDS website (http://disstudies.org) for full information about membership benefits and the 2018 dues structure for individuals and organizations. We’re currently offering several specials on Organizational Memberships, which are a great way to support your students and constituents and to advance the work of SDS. Our ONLINE membership portal is up!

We also hope you’ll consider making a tax-deductible donation beyond your annual dues payment. Contribute today to make sure that we can match your gift. Donations can be made directly via the SDS payment portal: https://squareup.com/store/society-for-disability-studies

Share this news with your networks—encourage your colleagues, students, friends, and organizations to join and give to SDS before the match runs out!

Thank you for your continuing enthusiasm for our Society for Disability Studies.

In solidarity,
Joanne Woiak & Frank Wyman, SDS Membership Committee

Devva Kasnitz, PhD

Executive Director

Society for Disability Studies

PO Box #5570

Eureka, CA 95502

Skype:   devva.kasnitz

Please open Chat with Skype.

Text, Voicemail: 510-206-5767

Please use email, chat, text, or voicemail if you are not familiar with my speech impairment.

http://www.disstudies.org/