From Glyndebourne to <http://ueaeprints.uea.ac.uk/59132/> Glastonbury: The Impact of Music Festivals in Britain<http://ueaeprints.uea.ac.uk/59132/> (AHRC/UEA, 2016)

[id:[log in to unmask]]

UK Top 15 (The Times/Sunday Times 2018 and Complete University Guide 2018)
World Top 200 (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018)
[id:[log in to unmask]]  [id:[log in to unmask]] <http://www.facebook.com/ueaofficial>   [id:[log in to unmask]] <http://www.twitter.com/uniofeastanglia>  [id:[log in to unmask]] <http://uniofeastanglia.tumblr.com/>  [id:[log in to unmask]] <http://www.flickr.com/uniofeastanglia>  [id:[log in to unmask]] <http://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=12699>  [id:[log in to unmask]] <http://www.youtube.com/ueaofficial>  [id:[log in to unmask]] <http://instagram.com/uniofeastanglia>

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.

From: The Disability-Research Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Tom Gill <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, 16 November 2017 at 19:18
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Keith Armstrong archive goes live

Dear all,

     A few months ago, several members of this list helped me in my search for a good archive to house the papers of the late, great Keith Armstrong. This generated several excellent offers, and the net result is that we have placed most of the papers with the “Campaigning and activism” section of the archive at the Bishopsgate Institute — a truly excellent resource which I recommend to anyone not yet familiar with it.

http://www.bishopsgate.org.uk/Library/Library-and-Archive-Collections/Protest-and-Campaigning/Armstrong-Keith

Please do check it out and tell your friends about it. Many thanks once again to those of you who helped make this happen.

Sincerely,

Tom Gill

Enquiries about list administration should be sent to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Archives and tools are located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html<http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html>