***Apologies for cross posting***

Archive-It is the leading web archiving service for collecting and
accessing cultural heritage on the web. We are part of the Internet
Archive, a non-profit organisation, and are working with organisations
around the world to help them archive the web. The Internet Archive has
been web archiving for over 20 years, and we've been curating web
collections with library institutions since 2008. Archive-It has been
working with European partners for many years, but we are now hoping to
reach out specifically to the archiving community within Europe. The
number of institutions archiving the web has steadily increased over the
last decade, and we are seeing an increased interest from cultural
institutions who are looking to capture our shared history on the web.

This month, Archive-It will be offering our informational webinar for
those who are interested in learning more about our web archiving
services in Europe. This webinar includes an overview of Archive-It, a
discussion of how we can work with institutions, as well as a
demonstration of the service. It lasts about 45 minutes, and gives the
opportunity to ask any questions.
*
Our next European time-zone friendly informational webinar is on
November 28th at 2pm GMT (9am EST).

*The link to attend the webinar can be found here:

https://archive-it.org/contact-us

If you're unable to attend this webinar and are interested in learning
more about Archive-It, please contact [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thanks!

--
Gemma W. Batson