I think I would be inclined to treat this as an FOI request and either disclose whether the documents exist or not, or apply an appropriate FOI exemption to not disclose whether held or not if the information is sensitive in any way.

Regards

Sonia

Sonia Taylor

Head of Knowledge and Information Management

Records, Information Governance and Assurance| Corporate Services Division

t: 0300 065 1674 | m:07816 060946 | e:sonia.taylor@charitycommission.gsi.gov.uk | w: www.gov.uk/charity-commission

Follow us on Twitter | @ChtyCommission