This is Wei Lin, a Postdoc of Prof.Richard H Ebright from Rutgers University. I have a problem with the relion2.1 this afternoon. I think I may open two terminals and open relion in these two terminals simultaneously. When I tried to relaunch relion in my projectdirectory again. A warning appears below:

"WARNING: trying to read default_pipeline.star, but .lock_default_pipeline.star exists!
 This is a protection against simultaneous writing to the pipeline by multiple instances of the GUI.
 You can override this by manually deleting the .lock_default_pipeline.star file.
 This instance of the GUI will try for 1 minute to see whether the lock disappears.
ERROR: PipeLine::read has waited for 1 minute for lock file to disappear. You may want to manually remove the file: .lock_default_pipeline.star"
 File: /usr/local/bin/relion/src/pipeliner.cpp line: 1578

I tried to look for the .lock_default_pipeline.star file and deleted it in my projectdirectory but I cannot find it. Because of this error, I could not launch relion in my projectdirectory. I tried to launch relion from other directory, it works. However, some particle picking files, motioncorr and ctf files are located in my projectdirectory. Do you have any idea to find this  .lock_default_pipeline.star file or fix this problem?

Thank you very much!

Wei Lin