From: CCP4 bulletin board <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of WENHE ZHONG <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2017 6:08:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4bb] Predict effects of mutations on protein stability and protein-protein interaction

Dear Community,

A little bit out-of-topic here. We have a few interesting sites would like to mutate on proteins to test the protein stability and improve the protein-protein interactions. Before moving forward to the site mutagenesis experiment, we like to do some prediction first to narrow down the candidates. We only know that SDM is good server to predict the protein stability. Do you have other servers or softwares can recommend? We can do a cross comparison.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Wenhe