Not sure if this helps.

We ship proteins with dry ice. The dry ice label has lines for Shipper and Recipient (Consignee) addresses which are often not filled out. We had one package returned for not filling them out.

Also check your bill. FedEx charge the return.

--Chun

From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Thomas, Leonard M.
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 1:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] sending dewar to synchrotrons

To expand, we have been shipping to SSRL, though I don’t think it has anything to do with them.  It is being returned by the carrier, FedEx, on the way out.  TheFedEx people down here have been very difficult to work with by providing no information.

Mostly I am just venting and wanted to see if this is isolated, more widespread then anybody thinks or random.  The occasional problem I can see but this is twice in a row so it just got me wondering.

Len