I take it you mean for some semisynthetic approach? One solution that springs to mind would be to get one or both of the azide/alkyne “click” proline derivatives (e.g. http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/aldrich/713643?lang=en&region=GB or http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/aldrich/711977?lang=en&region=GB). Depending on your situation it may be feasible to do a single bulk synthesis then click on a range of different groups after the fact.

Tristan Croll
Research Fellow
Cambridge Institute for Medical Research
University of Cambridge CB2 0XY