From: [log in to unmask] [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 16 November 2017 09:26
To: Patricia Noxolo
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: barbuda

Hi Pat,

I found this quite one quite useful in providing some background to the report
https://landportal.info/blog-post/2017/10/land-rights-storm-brewing-barbuda

Truly concerning - primitive accumulation in real time.

Best
Adom

Dr Adom Philogene Heron

Academi.edu<http://academi.edu/>- https://sas.academia.edu/AdomPhilogeneHeron

Twitter - @FathermenBlog

Blog - http://fathermen.blogspot.co.uk/

On 16 Nov 2017, at 09:08, Patricia Noxolo <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Dear colleagues,

I've just watched this UK channel 4 report on Barbuda: https://www.channel4.com/news/residents-of-barbuda-say-they-have-been-hit-by-a-land-grab , and I'd be interested to hear if there are any reports from within the region that might cast more or other lights on this issue?

All the best,
Pat

Dr Patricia Noxolo,

Senior Lecturer in Human Geography

School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences,

University of Birmingham,

Edgbaston,

Birmingham

B15 2TT