Oh, nice writing.

Thanks,
Luke

On 19 November 2017 at 06:56, Pete Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Following a ref to Kenny G on this thread & fwiw here's a URL to a small entertainment on subjects VP, KG & contraceptualism amongst other things...

http://dispatchespoetrywars.com/poetry/2017/08/jazz-mysterious-cases-mistaken-identity-peter-smith/

which it appears I wrote under the pseudonym Peter Smith

Cheers
Pete