because it seems to be the inverse of Version translation,

        with the same quotient of the imagination factored in...speaking of
Orghast

                by Ted Hughes, here, Luke, Pete Smith, Peter, and

Drew (sounds like a 60s band) .  Orghast, though,

        was never a complete 'language' but apparently a series of
fragments.

                                I read an interesting book about the whole
project years ago, but

                actually--outside of a few examples--there wasn't anything
so complete

                                as to pass for an artificial language.
Orghast was meant to be

        ejaculated at moments of Artaudian angst,

                                                so maybe a complete language
wasn't much needed.

            I think there's one thing that's missing

                                    in this Version translation discussion
and that's the slippage

                        between the translation of the text and the

                                                    transcreation of the
text.  In what manner can the text be said to be 'owned'

by the transcreator?  Surely, it must be earned in some fashion--meaning

that the transcreator must have worked--maybe done lots of work--with the
original texts

                                                        to have earned the
position of transcreator.