Our charity shops again put some books aside for me. I had to check my shelves to see if I had copies – so here are some I can pass on at the price I paid for them:

Brian Richardson (ed) Say it Loud!: Marxism and the fight against racism (2013) pbk  £3

Gaye Theresa Johnson & Alex Lubin (eds) Futures of Black Radicalism (2017)  £5 pbk

Norma Myers, Reconstructing the Black Past: Blacks in Britain c.1780-1830,  (1996) hbk  £6

………………

So, while searching my shelves, I found I had additional copies of two articles, which I am happy to give away:

‘“Legitimate” Traders, the Building of Empires and the long-Term After-Effects in Africa’ in Toby Green (ed): Brokers of Change (2012)

and

‘Robert Kweku Atta Gardiner (1914-1994): An unrecognised Ghanaian Pan-Africanism Par-Excellences’ , in Contemp. Jnl of African Studies, 2014.

……………………

Also

Jnl. of African American Studies, 21/2 June 2017

I have no idea what the postage cost would be for any of these. Might be able to put the articles in the university post next time I’m up in London…

Marika