From: The Black and Asian Studies Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of arthur torrington
Sent: 06 November 2017 10:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Petition for Black History to be taught in schools

Teachers of every ethnic group have a responsibility for the correct
presentation of the history taught in schools. Please see a piece of
research done by of African Heritage Forum that tried to find out

How educators in primary schools present African history

 <http://africanheritageforum.com/projects/articles/>
http://africanheritageforum.com/projects/articles/

Arthur

  _____