Is anyone aware of a switch interface for Windows which will allow drag and drop?  I have tried the Joy Box from Sensory Software in conjunction with a headmouse and it doesn’t allow drag and drop.   The issue seems to be that switch interfaces are not generally recognised as a mouse by Windows.  On the day I used a BigTrack trackball as a switch interface to get around this problem but it is a bit chunky.

Thanks

Mike Broadhurst

Clinical Technologist

Regional Environmental Control Service

Chad House

Corbridge Road

Hexham

Northumberland

NE46 1QJ

Tel: 01434 612714

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure
under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Unless the information is legally exempt, the confidentiality of this e-mail
and your reply cannot be guaranteed.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the information contained in this e-mail
is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance upon
it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any
unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.