Are you interested in training as an archivist and records manager? Would you like to find out more about the University of Liverpool Master of Archives and Records Management (MARM) programme?  If so, come along to our Open Afternoon on Wednesday 22 November, 13.00 - 17.00.

You will have the opportunity to meet and talk to staff, students and former students now working in the profession to learn more about what the programme offers, what the profession involves, and what we look for in potential students.

13.00 Optional campus tour – Meeting Point Sherrington Building Foyer
From 13.45 Arrive and register (Seminar Room 1, Sherrington Building)
14.00 Thinking of applying? What you need to know
14.30 Finance and Accommodation
14.50 Why Palaeography?
15.10 Coffee/Tea break
15.40 Archive management as a career: the role of a working archivist
16.00 Records Management: well, it’s only filing, isn’t it?
16.20 Before and after – pre-course experience, the job market
16.50 Questions and discussion

Please note that if you wish to attend the optional campus tour you should arrive at the Sherrington Building Foyer at 13.00.  The main Open Afternoon will take place in Seminar Room 1, Sherrington Building from 13.45.

Places must be booked in advance: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/master-of-archives-and-records-management-open-afternoon-tickets-39646459628

The afternoon will be followed by the University's main Postgraduate Open Evening, which you're welcome to attend too: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-taught/pg-open-day/.