Wget ?
DeepVacuum (on OSX)
There is a program that apparently can make PDF files of a website too that I recall for OSX but the name escapes me presently.

Darren

photo
Darren P Ingram
BBA MA FCMI MCIJ MCIPR MPRCA ACIM
Views are my own unless otherwise clearly stated. Forwarding of any links/social media postings etcetera does not imply endorsement or approval.