This is a re-advertisement

Vacancy: Records Manager

Powys Archives and Information Management has a vacancy for a Records Manager.  This is a permanent position, Grade 7 (£21,962 to £23,398), based in our newly refurbished facility in Llandrindod Wells. The team of six staff consists of a Principal Lead for both services, Archivist, Records Manager, two Records Assistants, and a temporary Volunteer and Community Engagement Officer.

The focus of the Records Manager position is the day-to-day operational management of the Information Management Service, but there will be the opportunity to contribute to the work of the Archive Service within our closely integrated team.

Closing date 11 December

Please contact me with any queries.  Many thanks.

Catherine Richards
Principal Lead Museums, Archives and Information Management
Powys Archives and Information Management

Powys County Council
Unit 29 Ddole Road Enterprise Park

Llandrindod Wells

Powys

LD1 6DF

Tel: 01597 826086

Archives: http://www.powys.gov.uk/archives

Information Management: http://intranet.powys.gov.uk/index.php?id=331

FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/powysarchives
TWITTER @powysarchives

Mae'r e bost hwn ac unrhyw atodiad iddo yn gyfrinachol ac fe'i bwriedir ar gyfer y sawl a enwir arno yn unig. Gall gynnwys gwybodaeth freintiedig. Os yw wedi eich cyrraedd trwy gamgymeriad ni ellwch ei gopio, ei ddosbarthu na'i ddangos i unrhyw un arall a dylech gysylltu gyda Cyngor Sir Powys ar unwaith. Mae unrhyw gynnwys nad yw'n ymwneud gyda busnes swyddogol Cyngor Sir Powys yn bersonol i'r awdur ac nid yw'n awdurdodedig gan y Cyngor.

This e mail and any attachments are confidential and intended for the named recipient only. The content may contain privileged information. If it has reached you by mistake, you should not copy, distribute or show the content to anyone but should contact Powys County Council at once. Any content that is not pertinent to Powys County Council business is personal to the author, and is not necessarily the view of the Council.