We’re currently seeking an evaluation consultant in early 2018 for our Heritage Lottery Fund project on First World War nursing scrapbooks. Do pass on if you know anyone who might be interested! Thanks, Sarah Heritage Evaluation Consultant Approximately 6 days work in February – March 2018 Fee: £1500 (+VAT) Royal College of Nursing Library and Archives, 20 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0RN From March 2017 to February 2018, the RCN have been undertaking a conservation, research and digitisation projects on its First World War archives: Service Scrapbooks: Nursing, Storytelling and the First World War. The project focuses on nursing stories, introducing audiences to nine remarkable women who served as nurses during the First World War. We are looking for a consultant to help draw together the evaluation for this project, conducting final interviews with stakeholders and analysing data collected throughout the project. Most of this work can be done from home, though consultants must be able to visit the venue in London at the outset of the work. More details available online (https://www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies/Jobs2/full_job_descriptions/50262.htm), or email [log in to unmask] (tel: 020 7647 3602) to discuss. Dr Sarah Chaney Audience Engagement Manager Library & Archive Services Royal College of Nursing Room M02, 20 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0RN Direct line: 020 7647 3602 Email: [log in to unmask] www.rcn.org.uk Twitter: @RCNLibraries Working days: Tuesday – Friday Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]