Posted on behalf of Susannah Waters, Archives and Collections Manager. Please send responses to Susannah at [log in to unmask], not to me.

Dear all,

I’m writing to ask if any of you would be willing to share your process for clearing copyright before uploading images online. Do any of you upload low resolution images of archives and/or artworks where you haven’t been able to clear copyright for these works and if so, do you have a takedown policy in relation to this?

If you send answers off-list I’d be happy to anonymise and collate responses.

Many thanks, Susannah.

Susannah Waters

Archives and Collections Manager

The Glasgow School of Art