Hello all

I've just seen this advertised on a museum listserve - I hope to attend!

http://advisor.museumsandheritage.com/news/advisor-webinar-general-data-protection-regulation-need-know/

Best wishes

Charlotte

[cid:image001.jpg@01D2082E.E30466C0]

Dr Charlotte Berry
College Archivist RMARA AMA FSA FRHistS
Magdalen College | Oxford | OX1 4AU
Tel:  +44 (0)1865 276088
Email: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
http://www.magd.ox.ac.uk/member-of-staff/dr-charlotte-berry/
Opening hours for readers (by appointment only):
Thurs and Fri 10.00-12.45 and 13.45-16.30
www.magd.ox.ac.uk/libraries-and-archives/<http://www.magd.ox.ac.uk/>
Registered Charity Number: 1142149

PLEASE NOTE THE ARCHIVE WILL BE CLOSED TO ALL EXTERNAL ENQUIRIES DURING AUGUST-NOVEMBER 2017 FOR COLLECTION MOVES. ACADEMIC RESEARCH VISITS MAY BE POSSIBLE DURING THIS PERIOD BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT.