We are pleased to announce that we are offering all four of our training courses in London in February. We will start with the Building Blocks of Records Management on Tuesday 6th February and end with Managing Photographs in the Archives on the 9th February. Full details, including programmes and learning outcomes, are available here: http://www.archive-skills.com/training/index.php . There are discounts for individuals booking two or more courses, details here: http://www.archive-skills.com/training/2018/specialoffers.php

Best wishes,

Margaret

--
Margaret Crockett
Consultant Archivist and Records Manager

Tel: 020 8209 1613
Email: