Hi

We have two deadline times for submission of coursework – Monday at 4pm or Tuesday at 4pm – and the penalties are as follows:

Deadline Monday 4pm

Deadline Tuesday 4pm

Monday 4.01pm - 10 percentage points

Tuesday 4.01pm - 10 percentage points

Tuesday 4.01pm - 20 percentage points

Wednesday 4.01pm - 20 percentage points

Wednesday 4.01pm - 30 percentage points

Thursday 4.01pm - 30 percentage points

Thursday 4.01 pm – zero

Friday 4.01pm - zero

We apply these in SITS via manual intervention.

Kind regards

Miv Fagg

Deputy Head

Student Services & Administration

Assessment & Awards

University of Surrey

Guildford GU2 7XH

T: +44(0)1483 689031
Email: @surrey.ac.uk
Web: surrey.ac.uk

Senate House, University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7XH, UK

cid:image001.jpg@01D24196.9208DD40