From: ARC Assessment Practitioners Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ward, Marie
Sent: 08 November 2017 16:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Academic Misconduct - staff appeals

No we don’t allow staff to appeal against the outcome. If they have brought the case then the onus is on them to present the appropriate evidence to substantiate their case. The burden of proof is on the University and we wouldn’t consider it reasonable to permit the member of staff to appeal a decision reached by an approved university process.

Liverpool John Moores University

Marie Ward BA (Hons), DMS, MSc, LLM, ADRg Accredited Mediator
Head of Student Governance
Legal and Governance Services
Exchange Station, Tithebarn St, Liverpool, L2 2QP
t: 01512318096 e: [log in to unmask]

https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/~/media/ljmu/email-signatures/unilogo.jpg