Dear Members

For ALT’s 25th Annual Conference we will bring together different critical perspectives in Learning Technology from across our community that will examine the challenges ahead and question the shape of things to come.

We are putting our values into practice and Members at the heart of the conference, so in this spirit the event will be chaired collaboratively by the Trustees of ALT, led by Sheila MacNeill and Martin Weller.

Preview of conference themes:

Get involved and join the 25th Annual Conference Committee

This year we are doing things a bit differently and offering all volunteers to sign up for what they are particularly interested in helping with in the run up to and during ALT’s Annual Conference. It’s our 25th year and we want the conference to reflect our diverse and growing community across the UK and beyond.

The work of the Committee will start in January 2018 as the Call for Proposals is issued and continues up to the conference in September.

To express an interest please complete this short form.

--
Dr Maren Deepwell
Chief Executive

Find out about CMALT
Association for Learning Technology (ALT)
Registered Charity Number 1160039

tel: +44 (0)1865 484 405
web: www.alt.ac.uk
twitter: @A_L_T / @marendeepwell
skype: maren.deepwell

-- An announcements list for members of the Association for Learning Technology (ALT). To switch ALT-ANNOUNCE to receive output from the list in digest form, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message set ALT-ANNOUNCE digest in the body of the email. To unsubscribe to ALT-ANNOUNCE, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message leave ALT-ANNOUNCE, in the body of the email. --