Data Scientists, Sainsbury's, London

Predicting customer behaviour, scheduling driver deliveries and optimising store space. These are a small selection of the breadth and complexity of problems we solve in the Data Science & Algorithms team.

Reporting to the Chief Data Officer in our Data and Analytics Centre of Excellence (DACE), we are constantly seeking quantifiable opportunities with scientific rigour. The success of our recent projects and our growing reputation has led to an increased demand for Data Science across the business, and we now want to increase the capacity of our talented team with an ambitious data scientist with strong commercial acumen.

If you want to work in an international team alongside colleagues in Information Management, Engineering, Analytics and Reporting to make a quantified difference to our business then please read on.

More Information >>>>> https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/407791536;208093360;i

SIGNOFF allstat