Chères et chers collègues,

Veuillez trouver ci-dessous une offre d’emploi à pourvoir très vite. Merci de bien vouloir faire circuler à toute personne intéressée.

Bien à vous,

DG

We recently launched our Foreign Language Center division in our campus in Penryn (Cornwall), offering  French and Spanish credit-bearing courses. We would like to recruit a French tutor from January 2018 to January 2019.

We anticipate that the post will require teaching up to 13 hours per week, at beginners, intermediate and advanced levels. If you’d like to send an expression of interest, or to receive further details, please feel free to contact Dr Juan Garcia-Precedo ([log in to unmask]).

Dr Damien Gaucher

Lecturer in French

University of Exeter