Mariana was such a good friend and so bright a zooarchaeologist.  As
colleagues and friends, we shared many moments, friends and pathways since
we met as undergraduate students at Universidad de Buenos Aires in the
early 1990s. I have wonderful memories of her since then. She was very
helpful and always would tell you what she thought without detours. That is
what you need from a colleague, a teacher or a friend. Her nice smile and
bright eyes were the introduction to any chat you could have with her. So
you could always learn from Mariana, you could always share with her. She
was a great person and I will certainly miss her a lot.

Sebastián

--
Dr. A. Sebastián Muñoz
Laboratorio de Zooarqueología y Tafonomía de Zonas Áridas

Libre
de virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>