I keep saying the *soundwalker* in cases where I want to accentuate the
listening aspect of a walk.

Greets, David

davidhelbich.be <http://www.davidhelbich.be/> - belgian-solutions.be
<http://www.belgian-solutions.be/> - instagram-dh
<https://www.instagram.com/davidhelbich/> - instagram-BS
<https://www.instagram.com/belgiansolutions/>

On Oct 20, 2017 23:33, "Mara Eagle" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Not surprised, walking practices are usually very serious, rarely
ridiculous for some reason.
Lisa Robertson's essay "Proverbs for a She-Dandy" is a fab read, plenty of
absurdity.

Mara Eagle
www.maraeagle.ca