Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for completing the poll on dates for GridPP40; it was pretty
much a tie. However, whilst the first week clashed with the April GDB
meeting at CERN, the second week clashed both with the ATLAS Upgrade
week and a CMS week. Thus, with apologies to the GDB'ers, we selected
the first week.

Therefore, please make a note of the dates: The PMB meeting will be on
the afternoon of April 9th, with the main meeting starting at 9am-ish on
the 10th and running until lunchtime on the 11th. This means you will
need to travel to Pitlochry on the afternoon of the 9th and will be able
to return on the afternoon of the 11th.

Regards,   Dave.