Dear all,

I hope you are all well. I am very pleased to share with the members of this list that Parables of Care. Creative Responses to Dementia Care, as Told by Carers is now available.

Parables of Care was drawn by Dr Simon Grennan with Christopher Sperandio, and edited and adapted by Dr Simon Gennan (University of Chester) Dr Ernesto Priego (City, University of London) and Dr Peter Wilkins (Douglas College.

It is  is a project of the Centre for Human Comuter Interaction Design, City, University of London, The University of Chester, UK, and Douglas College, Vancouver, Canada.

The comic can be downloaded as a PDF file, under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, from City Research Online: http://openaccess.city.ac.uk/18245/.
(No need to register, just click on 'download' next to the file thumbnail).

If you live in the UK you can request printed copies at no cost here.

Read more about it at https://blogs.city.ac.uk/parablesofcare/2017/10/05/parables-of-care-is-here/ .

Best regards,

Dr Ernesto Priego

@ernestopriego
https://epriego.wordpress.com/
http://www.comicsgrid.com/

The information contained in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail.
The contents of this e-mail must not be forwarded, disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of any related organisations, projects, colleagues or employers.