Hi Daniela,

I've having another think about this.

I had assumed that, by now,  the world would be getting more eager for
sites to move their cluster technology to Centos7, gradually.

But I was wrong - there is still too much stiction for that. Since my
goal is throughput (not experimentation) I'm retreating to SL6.

(VOs did not follow the technology, so the technology has to stay the same.)

I'll try again later, perhaps next year. Perhaps a clearer path will
emerge by then.

(TODO: Get some write-up done on all these technology use-cases
involving Containers. Discuss options, pros, cons and state of game at
meeting.)

Cheers,

Ste

I don't think the world is ready for Centos7 yet.

--
Steve Jones                             [log in to unmask]
Grid System Administrator               office: 220