Hi Kashif,

I think that it’s the production queue – we’ve just been investigating this as our accounting wasn’t appearing although we’d recently republished. We had the test configuration previously – we’re trying a rerun with the production config now (which for us takes ~ a day). I believe that Edinburgh, for example, are using the production config and are appearing in the portal OK.

Best wishes,
David