Ok great. I’ve pushed the modified version-config.cmake then.

I’m not surprised about USE_SYSTEM_STIR=On failing, after all, there isn’t one! Same for ismrmrd and gadgetron.

Thanks for checking!

Kris

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 11 October 2017 10:19
To: Thielemans, Kris <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Gadgetron git tag in SuperBuild

Oops, have not noticed it was OFF, sorry!

Gadgetron is built now and works fine.

By the way, if I try to set USE_SYSTEM_STIR to ON, I get cmake error

USING the system Boost, using BOOST_LIBRARY_DIR=

CMake Error at SuperBuild/External_STIR.cmake:68 (find_package):

   By not providing "FindSTIR.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has

   asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "STIR", but

   CMake did not find one.

   Could not find a package configuration file provided by "STIR" with any of

   the following names:

     STIRConfig.cmake

     stir-config.cmake

   Add the installation prefix of "STIR" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set

   "STIR_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "STIR"

   provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been

   installed.

Call Stack (most recent call first):

   CMake/ExternalProjectDependency.cmake:593 (include)

   SuperBuild/External_SIRF.cmake:32 (ExternalProject_Include_Dependencies)

   CMake/ExternalProjectDependency.cmake:593 (include)

   CMake/ExternalProjectDependency.cmake:639

(ExternalProject_Include_Dependencies)

   SuperBuild.cmake:93 (ExternalProject_Include_Dependencies)

   CMakeLists.txt:14 (include)