It's been pointed out I may have mixed my Door and my Office!

The email below could - I guess - refer to either Open Office or Open Door.

Thanks

Sue

May sound a bit random but  - would people on the SEDA list be happy to share their Open Office practices The context is wanting to encourage students to take advantage of opportunities for feedback and not always understanding of feeling comfortable with the concept of open office.

Is it best to call it Open Office time or give it a specific title like Feedback Time/Opportunities?
How are students informed e.g. a sign up list on the door or other indication of availability? (including the door being physically open) Any other successful practices you could share?

Happy to compile suggestions and feed them back to the list.

Thak you

Regards

Sue

Sue Watling