At the OU our top band is 85 – 100 so spread over a smaller range than the other bands. I frequently see scripts marked in the 80+ range although rare to see 100, partly I suspect because the online marking system only allows for two digit marks so you can give 99 easily but for 100 you need to know how to do it!

Linda

Linda Robson SFHEA SFSEDA FRSA

Staff Tutor and Senior Lecturer

Direct Dial: +44 (0)20 7556 6131  | Email: [log in to unmask]

School of Engineering and Innovation

Science, Technlogy, Engineering and Maths Faculty

The Open University, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA  www.open.ac.uk