Hi Jackie
Thanks for the plug, Donna! We do have a special interest group on Inclusive Practice led by Mark O'Hara at BCU, [log in to unmask]
He is likely to know if any colleagues have worked specifically on this in the UK.
But my other main recommendation is the work of Peter Felten at Elon University in the US. He is definitely published on this area and is also likely to know about the wider field of work too. Other useful sources might be TSEP, NUS and SPARQs.
Regards
Colin

Professor Colin Bryson
Director of the Combined Honours Centre
Level 2 Bedson
Newcastle University
United Kingdom
NE1 7RU
44 (0)1912086389
Chair of RAISE, National Teaching Fellow
http://www.raise-network.com
http://www.ncl.ac.uk/combined/