Dear Colleague – see attached for details of an event you may be interested in.

Best wishes

Roz

Roz Grimmitt
SEDA Administrator
Staff and Educational Development Association
Woburn House
20-24 Tavistock Square

London WC1H 9HF

United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7380 6767

www.seda.ac.uk

This email and any attachments to it are confidential to the intended recipient and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email from your system and notify the sender.

SEDA is a UK registered charity and company (registered charity number 1089537; registered company no. 3709481).