 The story "On Dry Cow Fishing as a Fine Art", which can be found via "Uncollected Stories" on the New Readers' Guide  page of our web-site, describes a chaotic and hilariously embarrassing episode with fishing tackle, imvolving a cow.
Kipling refers mysteriously to 'triangles'. As Philip Holberton points out, they appear in paragraph 2  'glittering on the minnow', and in paragraph 3 they are obviously sharp as well as glittering. But what are they ?
I have attached the opening paragraphs of the story. If anyone can elucidate we will be most grateful.
Good wishes to all
John R